The third annual Myrtle Beach Jazz Festival continues today on historic Carver Street, with performances by Oracle Blue and Don Colton, among others. They’re part of three days of live jazz, soul and R&B continuing through Sunday.
Scheduled school bands and choirs from Aynor High, Carolina Forest High, North Myrtle Beach High and Myrtle Beach High will not appear today at the jazz festival, as classes are still canceled in the wake of Hurricane Florence and its aftermath. Please keep affected students and their families in your thoughts.
The rest of the performances are continuing as announced. New photos and the remaining schedule for 2018’s third annual Myrtle Beach Jazz Festival can be found below.
Admission, as always, is free. Click through each act’s name, or go to our performers page, for more information.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 29, 2018
- 3:45-4:45 p.m.: NTRANZE
- 4:45-5:45 p.m.: D MYERS BAND
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.: ORACLE BLUE
- 8:15-9:15 p.m.: DON COLTON
- 10:15-11:15 p.m.: MIKE FROST
SUNDAY, SEPT. 30, 2018
- 1-2 p.m.: MARK RAPP & SODA CITY BRASS BAND
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.: JAMES ‘BULL’ CANTY
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.: DANIEL D
- 6:15-7 p.m.: DA-VOICEZ
- 7:45-8:45 p.m.: CHOCOLATE CHIP AND COMPANY